Bio D washing powder, non bio concentrated
Regular price £5.50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bio-D washing powder is a versatile, non-biological, concentrated Washing Powder for use in Automatics, Twin-tubs and for washing by hand.
- Suitable for water temperatures 30° - 90°C.
- Made in the UK
- Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
- No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Readily biodegradable
- Recycled and recyclable packaging - Paper & LDPE 100% recyclable as plastic waste
- Perfume free
- How to use: Always follow instructions on garment label. Hand Wash: Ensure the powder is fully dissolved before immersing clothes. Always rinse garments thoroughly in clean water before drying. Hand Care: After each hand wash, rinse your hands thoroughly in clean water and dry. People with damaged skin should pay particular attention to this instruction and avoid prolonged contact with the washing solution or wear protective gloves. Fabric Care: Always test for fastness and wash non-fast coloureds and whites separately. For stubborn stains or extra whitening, use in conjunction with Bio-D Laundry Bleach.
Ingredients15-30%: Zeolite, Soda Ash. 5-15%: Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Percarbonate. Below5%: Anionic Surfactant, Vegetable Soap, Cellulose Colloids.